- Login to Facebook and go to your Facebook Business Page.
- When you are looking at your Facebook Business Page, click on “Settings” in the top right corner.
- On the left-hand side, you should see “Page Roles”. Click that.
- After you have clicked Page Roles, scroll to the bottom and notice “Pending Partner Requests”.
- Underneath “Pending Partner Requests” you will see Zentap. Please click “Respond To Request” underneath and follow the prompts.
- The last prompt will have you enter your password in order to grant us access to your Facebook Business Page. When you have done so, please email us that you did so.
- Log-in to your personal Facebook.
- Click here to create a page.
- Select Local Business or Place
- Fill in your page name as however you’d like your page to be titled (e.g. John Doe Realtor), your Page Category which you can select Real Estate Agent or whichever option speaks to you best, and lastly fill in your information (Address, Phone number). Now click “Get Started”.
- Bypass all other prompts such as profile pic, cover photo by clicking “Skip”.
- Once exiting all Welcome Messages you should be looking at just your blank Business Page.
- Copy the entire URL with all numbers (e.g. www.facebook.com/John-Doe-Realtor-19535343334/) and paste it into an email reply back to us.
Schedule a demo by clicking the “Request A Demo” link on the home page or by calling one of our sales ambassadors at (888) 343-0940.
At Zentap, we have three different packages to best suit your social media needs. Please refer to our pricing page for details.
We Accept Payment online and over the phone in the form of Visa, MasterCard, and American Express
Call us during our regular business hours and we will be happy to adjust your current package and/or Payment Method
In order to cancel your subscription, you must: (a) Call us at 310-928-2072, indicate that you wish to cancel and follow the instructions given. (b) Email us at email@example.com, indicate that you wish to cancel and follow the instructions that we send you in response. You must complete an Offboarding call to finalize your cancellation request at least 3 business days prior to any subsequent payments to avoid incurring additional charges. There are no cancellation fees. Cancelling your account does not result in a refund of amounts already paid or stop any pending charges that are within 3 days away, but will go into effect for the next billing cycle.
For additional information, please review section 18 of our Terms & Conditions.
At Zentap, you have access to an entire team of professional designers, writers and social media experts working around the clock to manage your Facebook Business Page. You will continue to work with a personal Account Manager through the entire duration of your campaign to ensure we’re meeting all of your social media needs.
We do! Please refer to our pricing page to learn about different packages we offer and to find out what best suits your social media needs.
No, we don’t. We will have admin access to your Facebook Business Page allowing us to post content, adjust some basic information, and provide technical facebook troubleshooting if ever necessary.