As a real estate agent, the phrase real estate marketing probably comes up pretty often. It is hard to balance both content creation and being a successful real estate agent by closing more deals. We have created the perfect guide on how to create real estate content on the go, without sacrificing your sales!
What is the process of Create Real Estate Marketing Content?
Content creation has 3 main steps:
- Identify a problem that home buyers and sellers commonly have
- Create content that provides a solution to the identified problems
- Share your content with those home buyers and/or sellers
What Kind of Problems Are You Trying to Solve for Buyers and Sellers?
Homeowners are looking for help with:
- How to increase the value of their home
- How to sell their home fast
- How to choose the right real estate agent that matches their needs
- How to make the right decisions as a homeowner
Home sellers are looking for information about:
- How to achieve the best possible price for their home
- How to get a mortgage with the most accommodating terms
- How to choose the right real estate agent that can help them sell their home fast
- How to determine whether it is more beneficial to buy or rent a home
How to Choose the Right Topic for Real Estate Marketing Content
As you might know, there are other problems for buyers and sellers, but these are some common examples. Both buyers and sellers have similar questions revolving around similar topics: finance, homeownership, local market information, and involving lifestyle interests.
When creating new content for your audience, think about putting yourself in the shoes of the buyer or seller. What would you look for when searching or selling? Chances are they are similar to your content audience. If you are having a content block, you can use platforms like Instagram and Pinterest for creative inspiration.
How to Create Real Estate Marketing Content
We know, the idea of creating real estate marketing content can be daunting. Great News! There’s an app that makes it easy for you to do– Zentap’s mobile app has just been released in both the Apple and Google Play store! You can now use the app to create, share, and schedule branded real estate content on the go. With Zentap’s mobile app creating your infographics, videos and listings are made easy and can be done from anywhere within a few seconds.
Here are all the types of real estate marketing content you can create with Zentap’s Mobile App:
- Listing Videos/ Flyers
- Open House Videos/ Flyers
- Local Market Videos
- YTD Market Flyers
- Single Data Point Snapshots
- Marketing Videos about YOU
- Branded Infomercials
- Carousel Style Local Market Posts
- Testimonial Videos and Flyers
- Commercial Listing Videos
- Congrats Videos
- Instagram Sized Content
- Social Media Banner Videos
- Social Media Cover Photos
Where Should You Share Real Estate Marketing Content?
One of the fundamental qualities of real estate marketing content creation is its shareability. Which social media should you share your content on?
- Facebook – Sharing through Facebook is great to keep up with GenX and older generations. The current housing market’s target audience aligns well with Facebook’s main demographic
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is great to share your content while creating business relationships. This platform maintains more of a formal tone. It is perfect for sharing infographics.
- Instagram – Instagram is quite popular among millennials and younger demographics. If they are part of your target demographic, share your infographics!
- Google My Business – Great for helping you build your Google rank and search engine optimization.
5 Quick Tips for Real Estate Marketing Content Creation On The Go
- When you are out doing something cool document it by taking photos and videos
- Take a little notebook with you and jot down things that inspire you that can be transformed into digital content later
- Use Zentap’s new mobile app to post all of your content directly to all the platforms mentioned above, with just a few clicks.
- Save audio recordings of things you think of throughout the day to remind yourself of content ideas
- Visit local businesses to share stories and geotag locations on Instagram to show that you are an active member of the community you are looking to do business with.
With these tips and tricks, you will be able to come up with great real estate marketing content and your sphere of influence will increase in no time! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Zentap and we will be happy to help!